Please log-in to fill out the Form.
Not yet registered? Click here to register on the site.

Hodge Road faculty may request funding for projects at Board or General Membership meetings or by submitting the following form to the PTA Board at least 30 days in advance of the date needed. Please ensure that equipment purchases meet Wake County Public School requirements before submittal to the PTA.